Poulin Grain is a family owned and operated company that has a true passion for its people. The company has been serving the agriculture community for 89 years! Caring for our people and our customers has set us apart from the rest and we are now looking for the next family member that is willing to go the extra mile with us!
This position means being involved with a company that cares about people and animals. Offers health insurance, paid time off, 401K and profit sharing!
2nd (2-10:30 pm) and 3rd shift (10 pm-6:30 am) positions available. Overtime and some weekends required.
• Reading and Writing
• Basic Math
• Strong Work Ethic
• Critical Thinking
• Physically Fit (Ability to lift 50lb)
• Loading trailers with bulk feed
• Forklift operation
• Unloading bulk truck and railcar deliveries
• Mixing formula feeds, pelleting, grinding
• Bagging, palletizing and loading product
HOW TO APPLY
Download the application and email it here: Apply via Email